Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Quick Update

Hello readers.  I apologize for not posting in awhile, but I've been extremely busy!  I promise I'll make it up to you in the next few days though.  I thougt I'd take a second here and bring you all up to speed and give you a little preview of what to expect!

First thing's first, the Luke Robbins DVD and CD are available on Amazon.com now!  I've posted links to each one so you can see for yourself!

DVD:  http://www.amazon.com/Luke-Robbins-Real-Wear-Vests/dp/B007EDWG3K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332423078&sr=8-1

CD: http://www.amazon.com/Luke-Robbins-Real-Wear-Vests/dp/B007EE4CMM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1332423078&sr=8-2

Also, we've finished up the first video for IndyFeral Inc.  Enjoy it below!


Now, last but not least, I've already come up with some blog topics for you to look forward to, but the next one slated is going to be The Hunger Games vs Battle Royale.  I know that Hunger Games will be the next HUGE sensation in the U.S., but I hardly think it will be nearly as good as they say.  I feel like they have a really good opportunity to tell a great story, but based on what I've read up on it they ruin the whole thing.  I'm talking about the books as well as the movies too so I don't want to hear any of this "read the book it's better crap".  Now to be fair, I will obtain a copy of Hunger Games and read that sucker, I'm also finishing up re-reading Battle Royale so everything will be fresh in my mind. 

Now!  A list of topics you have to look forward to:

Hunger Games vs Battle Royale
Rurouni Kenshin:  The Movie!?
The Big Bang Theory and the Evolution of Television
Apple vs PC: The Paradox
The Butterfly Effect: Chaos Theory for Your Everyday Life
Brokeback Mountain:  A Tale of Sin (But Not The One You Think).
The Wonder Years Problem:  Copyright Law vs The Consumer
AMD vs  Intel:  The Never-Ending Battle
To Upgrade or Buy New?
There's Only One "One Tree Hill"

There will be more added of course and the order will vary, but these are some of the topics you have to look forward to.  As always, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment