Thursday, July 12, 2012

Update

Hello faithful readers!  I'm terribly sorry for not posting for a long, long, long, loooooong time but I've been very busy.  Which is what brings me to this update.

1.  We are done casting for our web show and I must say we found some very talented people.  We have almost all of the scripts done and things are moving right along.

2.  Our first sales reports for Luke Robbins: Real Men Wear Vests online distribution came back.  I was disappointed and then I realized I was looking at the dates wrong and the money brought it was only for that week, so now I'm excited to see more.

3.  Wayne Campbell, the artist, has a new patent coming out soon and we'll be doing a video for that along with a new drawing/painting DVD for beginners, so look for that!

4.  USGBC Alabama Chapter has asked us to do another video for their annual Gala.  We're currently working with their executive director on that.

That's all for now and I promise I'll have another fun post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment